Saturday, July 7, 2007

A NOTE FROM MARCIE


Today I posted this cute picture of my dad on my own blog and generated some interest from a few people that indicated they were interested in reading what Dad has to say. He actually has a blog on Yahoo 360, but I started this one for him recently because I thought it might be easier to operate. It has some nice features that the other blog doesn't have. Plus, you have to sign into Yahoo to get to the other one, and this blog you can reach from any search engine.
Soooo, I went into his Yahoo blog and copied and pasted his posts onto this blog, for your reading pleasure. I hope you enjoy reading some of my dad's funny stories. He will love it if you leave comments!
From his loving daughter,
Marcie

2 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Soo Jim,

What rank did you hold in the service and did you get in to as much trouble as my dad?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!