Sunday, July 8, 2007

Profile Photo

Posted by Picasa
Just so you know, I have been fussing with this picture for HOURS! Trying to get it loaded for Dad's profile picture. I am not a code reader and so I tried every html combination I could conceive of. I finally figured out that I had to make the title of the picture shorter. Instead of reading "Dad at Bear Lake" I changed it to "Dad.jpg". Isn't that nuts? But now there is a profile picture of him. Whew, too much work for something so simple. --Marcie

1 comment:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Now there's a smile to be proud of!

I usually do all my cropping and resizing in Paint. It does a marvelous job of resizing the aspects and is simple enough for this technotard. I still have to take it into another program to convert it into a jpg, but somehow I 'figgered it all out.

Another blazing day on the desert!